- The website is not for users below 16 years and thus we do not intend to keep data of the users below the specified age. We will remove the data as soon as we find any such kind of data.
- We also allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. Any information provided to third parties through cookies will not be personally identifiable but may provide general segment information (e.g., your industry or geography or information about your professional or educational background) to enhance your user experience by providing more relevant advertising.
- The website does not store unencrypted personally identifiable information in the cookies.
- The website also collects and stores the data submitted by users on the website.
- The users providing testimonials are entitled to public display and can also be shared with our clients.
- Views posted on the forums and our comment section are the sole property of Xempla as it provides a crucial insight of the consumer thought process.
- The data collected through our platform can be used in the analysis of trends and can also be forwarded to the educational service providers depending upon the usage history.
- Data collected through the website can be used in various ways. The Company can send customized emails to the users opting for newsletters or notifications. If not interested, users can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.